THE PREMISE IS SIMPLE
Keep members healthier while reducing benefit and administrative costs. When this happens, the ability to deliver more and better care – even in a fixed-budget program such as Medicaid - becomes greater. But how do you apply those value-based reimbursement strategies, many of which rely on patient and provider engagement, within a government-sponsored plan?
This webinar examines the value-based strategies payers and MCOs must adopt to succeed with budgeted healthcare programs.
- How big data analytics can help organizations design and negotiate bundled payments, ensure quality health outcomes with reliable reimbursement levels, and manage their budgeted dollars more effectively
- How to build high-performing networks that include a tiered structure for providers and facilities, directing members to lower-cost alternatives (such as acute care clinics rather than emergency departments)
- How to encourage members to see providers proven to deliver top-quality outcomes at a lower cost
- How realigning incentives, creating an exceptional patient experience, and delivering responsible, long-lasting care can drive both better outcomes and lower costs
You'll learn how to:
- Direct members to providers who deliver high-quality outcomes at a lower cost, as well as to lower-cost alternatives.
- Realign incentives around building strong patient-provider relationships to create an exceptional patient experience.
- Deliver responsible, long-lasting care focused on maintaining wellness…and more!